Getting The Property Ready For Market ...
You want your property in the best possible condition when it comes to market to ensure that you get the best possible tenant and for the best price. You also need to ensure that any appliances in the property are in a safe and best working order. There are also a few things that you must have in place before you can rent your property out including a EPC, working smoke alarms and gas safety certificate.
Finding a Tenant
- Cromwell's are dedicated to ensuring that we tailor our marketing and finding a tenant to suit your individual needs
- Database of tenants ready and looking for the right property
- First stage of suitability to rent will be checked out prior to viewing your property.
- Marketing your property and getting the correct exposure is key, your property will appear on all the major portals including Rightmove and Zoopla. We also utilise our social media presence and our interactive touch screens in our high street offices.
Viewings and Feedback
We will carry out all your viewings for you and provide you with general feedback and importantly any offers.
Receiving an offer is the ultimate goal, we are looking for the best possible candidate at the best price for you. The lettings process if far more fast paced than the sales so in some circumstances you may find multiple offers on your property in the first few days. There are many factors to consider when choosing a tenant and our dedicated team will weigh up the pros and cons of all options for you. Sometimes a particular clients position with a slightly lower offer could be the better option over a higher offer.
- Once you have accepted an offer from a tenant we will ask them for a 1 weeks holding deposit
- The referencing process, this will include a credit check
- Providing all passes on the referencing we draw up the tenancy agreement, this will need to be signed by yourselves and the tenants
- A completion date needs to be agreed between yourselves and the tenant
Today is the day your new tenant will take over the rental of the property. If we are managing your property for you then we will organise meeting your new tenant and carrying out the check in process. If we are not managing your property then there are two options, you could meet your tenant at the property and show them in and pass on your contact details over or we can arrange for the tenant to come and collect the keys from us.