Taking that jump to sell your home is often one of the biggest decisions people will make. Making that commitment to sell your home comes with emotional and financial considerations. For many people this can be something they have been thinking about for months, even years. Criteria for your new home is and essential part to pin point exactly what your new home needs to offer you and potentially your family.
- Cromwells are a pro active & highly motivated agent
- We will maximise the marketing of your property with high quality details, photos , interactive touch screens, vast database of clients
- Highly skilled teams across the board to progress your sale through to a successful exchange of contracts
- We offer a free no obligation valuation
- This can be booked via phone, email, our website, social media and our interactive office screens
- Cromwells offer and accurate and honest valuation of your property. Some agents will over value your property to simply get it onto the market however this can be hugely detrimental further down the line
Now its time to launch your property ...
- We will visit the property to take details, photos, EPC and Floorpan
- Contract needs to be signed
- Our extensive database of clients will be notified that the property is coming onto the market
- Checked details will be placed on all the major portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, On The Market, our own bespoke website. Along with placement in our prominent shop front displays, interactive screens & social media
- Viewings will take place at your convenience with 24 feedback being provided
- All purchasers wishing to place an offer on your property will be financially qualified and have their position to purchase confirmed
There are 100s of solicitors to choose from, with varying approaches to the process and looking after the sale of your home. Please keep in mind when choosing your solicitors that age old saying 'you get what you pay for', sometimes in such a costly process as selling your home it can seem like a good idea to cut cost with your solicitors and go for the cheapest option. We've had clients who have chosen a certain solicitor to save a few hundred pounds but has proven to be costly on time it took to get the sale through and the efficiency of the solicitor that they dealt with.
- You will be sent Fixtures & Fittings, Property information Forms, Client Care Letter and Leasehold information is applicable
- They will require I.D & money on account
- Once the process of responding to your purchasers is finalised your solicitors will require your signed contract and transfer document
- If you are purchasing a property or your buyers are selling a property you will need the chain to be at the same stage
Final Stages - Once all solicitors and clients are happy with all aspects of the contract and associated enquiries you will be in a position where you can exchange contracts. For an exchange to take place the solicitors will require:
- Signed & Witnessed Documents
- Signed Mortgage Deed
- Deposit lodged if required
- Completion Date Agreed
Completion - Move Day has arrived .....
- Remaining funds will be released for completion
- Solicitors will confirm to yourselves and agents when legal completion takes place
- Generally all parties aim to be moved out by 1 pm ( dependent on monies, removals etc)